If you’re planning a sock monkey birthday party, follow the list below for some great ideas and resources to go with your theme!
- Sock Monkey Invitations: Show some class and invite your guests to the party with custom sock monkey invitations. Polka Dot Pear will help you create your own custom invitations to go with your sock monkey theme. Simply choose your layout from their website and submit a photo of your little one with their sock monkey and they’ll do the rest! Here is the invitation they custom designed for me. And don’t forget to enter for a chance to win free Polka Dot Pear products!
- Party Supplies: Stick with the sock monkey theme and buy your party supplies in black or brown with a red and aqua blue accent. Table cloths, paper plates, cups, and napkins can all be purchased in a combination of these colors and will look great!
- Decorations: Add the finishing touches to your sock monkey party with adorable sock monkey decorations. My personal favorites are this printable sock monkey set I found on Etsy. Purchase the digital files online, download them, and print off as many as you need for your party. For only $10 you get digital files for:
-place cards/food label cards
-favor bag toppers
-tags (1.7 “, 3”, 5”)
-round thank you tags (3”)
-thank you cards
-large signs (8”)
-‘Happy Birthday’ banner (2 styles)
-mini triangle banner
What a deal!
- Favors: Add that extra “wow” factor to your party by customizing M&Ms as party favors. Set these out on the tables for your guests to enjoy and send them home with a bag of their own. Customize with a message or even a picture of your little one or a sock monkey. My personal favorites are red, black and aqua for a pop of color.
- Food: Keep it simple! Barbeque hot dogs and have a picnic style party for summer birthdays. For winter, serve crock pot chili and corn bread. Simple is fun!
- Dessert: Instead of trying to make an elaborate cake or having an expensive one made, make cupcakes. Decorate them with using the printable circular tags from Etsy and you will have great looking individual cakes that look great with minimal effort.
- The extra mile: If you’re the type of person that likes to go “all out” on birthday parties, what better way to do it than with a HUGE birthday banner? You can design your own 4’x8′ full-color banner with your own pictures and wording for only $35 at BannersOnTheCheap.com. This is an incredible deal! I have personally used this company twice for my banner needs and have been very impressed with the quality and speed of their banner production. They also have many pre-made birthday designs to choose from as well as a variety of sizes.
Be creative with your sock monkey party! It will be sure to be fun and memorable for your guests and your little one!
Are you throwing a sock monkey themed party? Share your ideas with us at IntoBaby!